Public Radio Stories
ALL THINGS CONSIDERED, MARKETPLACE, WEEKEND AMERICA, SAVVY TRAVELER
- Weingarten’s Girlfriend
- John Lennon: “The Voice of Peace”(pirate radio)
- Kerouac Taxi
- Ode to My Family’s Mercury
- Marvin Gaye and Motown
- Freestylers & Foreigners: Fear and Locomotiving on the Amtrak Southwest Chief
- Yes Concert
- A Girl and a Bike in Berlin
- Sleeping With Papa John: John Krasnick turns 100 and we celebrate!
- Greek Salad Days
OFF-RAMP | 89.3 KPCC PASADENA
- It’s Only Rock and Roll Memoirs
- Kids Read the Darndest Things
- Valentine´s Day at Roosevelt Elementary
- Homeless respond to: “What´s the Richest You´ve Ever Been?”
- What The %$#@ is Moomat Ahiko?
- Avatar versus Seuss
- Paul Krassner turned on Groucho, Yoko & John
RADIO STORIES ABOUT IRVING BRECHER
FOLK JOURNALIST reports archived at the Public Radio Exchange (PRX)
LOS ANGELES TIMES
- This Script Is Packed With a Lifetime of Laughs
Instead of dozing off through summer reruns, rent some Irving Brecher films. Who? Irving Brecher, the only screenwriter to have written two Marx Brothers movies by himself, plus musicals at MGM, “Meet Me in St. Louis,” “Yolanda and the Thief,” and “Bye Bye Birdie.” By Hank Rosenfeld
- Turner Classic Movies seeks out veterans of the golden age.
- Articles by and about Irv Brecher http://articles.latimes.com/keyword/irving-brecher/featured/2
THE WICKED WIT OF THE WEST translated as A PESCA CON GROUCHO in Rome has a funny Italian promo: www.libridivertenti.it/a-pesca-con-groucho-c2x134277728″
Finally, need an additional way to access my WRITING & EDITING services?
“Cash & the Clown” radio sketch written for The Digital Diner on KUSC FM.